Super Saver Media is the engine behind many of today’s most popular daily deal sites! Offering a turnkey solution for merchants and businesses who want to participate in a proven successful system.
New Rice study shows improved profits and success for companies offering multiple deals
- The likelihood of enjoying profitable promotions is associated positively with the business’s experience; while less than half of the businesses running their first daily deal report profitable promotions, three-quarters of those running seven or more deals report profits from these promotions. The percentage of businesses making money jumped by about 6 percentage points in the May 2012 sample — from 55.5 percent (spring 2011) to 61.5 percent.
- Daily deals are just as likely to be successful for both businesses that don’t do any marketing and those that spend heavily on marketing.
- Almost 80 percent of daily deal patrons are new customers, even for businesses running their seventh (or higher) daily deal, and businesses continue to see equally stable conversion rates for both repeat purchasing and spending beyond deal value.
- Daily deals appear to be sustainable programs for approximately 30 percent of businesses. Newer and relatively smaller businesses have even higher sustainability rates of close to 40 percent.
- Photographers (with a 75 percent rate of profitable daily deals), health and fitness services (69.3 percent), tourism-related services (68 percent), and doctors and dentists (66.7 percent) have significantly higher rates of daily deal success, while cleaning services (27.3 percent), restaurants and bars (44.2 percent).
- Daily deals appear to be more sustainable for newer and smaller businesses. Businesses founded within the past six years had a 39 percent retention rate after seven deals compared with a 23 percent retention rate for older, well-established businesses. Smaller businesses with annual revenue below $500,000 enjoyed a 41 percent retention rate compared with larger businesses, which had a 15 percent retention rate.
Our solutions bring organizations with large customer followings together with merchants to create a win/win with a model that just works. To find out how we can help you Contact Us!